Natural Instinct ZooLac ProPaste 15ml
Regular price £13.80
Natural Instinct ZooLac Propaste is administered when:
• An improved digestion or a more stable intestinal flora is required.
• In new situations such as stress, during transport, changes to feed, as a supplement for uncomplicated diarrhoea, etc.
• For restoring the intestinal health e.g after or together with antibiotic treatment.
• Can also be used preventively. It is a natural product and cannot be overdosed.
Natural Instinct ZooLac Propaste is:-
• The best probiotic on the market
• 3 actions in one dose
• Unique practical results for over 10 years
• Safe and tested product - highly successful
Natural Instinct ZooLac Propaste stabilises the digestion and balances the bacterial flora in the intestinal tract by working with the good bacteria and the animal's own immune system.
Natural Instinct ZooLac Propaste contains several types of good and naturally-occurring bacteria with a well-defined effect. The overall effect is therefore very broad and ensures a unique result on the animal.
Natural Instinct ZooLac Propaste's unique composition works mainly by preventing harmful bacteria from attacking the intestinal wall, while the good bacteria attack the harmful ones. The attack is a naturally occurring action that limits the growth of harmful bacteria.
Natural Instinct ZooLac Propaste's unique action means harmful bacteria cannot develop any resistance, which is often the case with antibiotic treatments.
Directions for use:
• The syringe is marked with the correct dosage according to the animal's body weight (see table)
• Plunge the syringe to discharge the paste onto the animal's tongue
• In cases of acute diarrhoea a double dose should be given initially, there-after the normal dose should be given 3 times / day until the stools are completely normal
• Natural Instinct ZooLac Propaste is a completely natural product and cannot be overdosed
4.2 billion bacteria per ml: Lactobacillus Pediococcus, Bacillus, Lactobacillus acidophilus, plus vegetable oil, lecithin and stabiliser (E551B)
Body Weight (kg) Dosage (ml)
0-10 kg 1 ml
10-25 kg 2 ml
25-50 kg 3 ml
Over 50 kg 5 ml
Store at room temperature away from direct sunlight. The syringe should be kept in the closed position when not in use.
DO NOT FREEZE